Parents make it possible!
The Paris School Organization (PSO) delivers outstanding educational advantages and fun social experiences to our students each year! PSO parent leaders and volunteers bring exciting events and initiatives to life in the areas of Community Outreach, Fundraising, Literacy & Teacher Support, and Social & Entertainment.
- Check out our PSO events & initiatives!
Together, we foster teamwork that translates to success! Through superior commitment from Paris School families, students, staff, and community, our Panther Prowl Walk-a-Thon (October) and Spaghetti Supper Fundraising Event (March) raise more than $100,000 annually for a singular purpose: to make a positive difference for kids! These funds benefit a wide array of purchases and experiences that impact Paris students and our school in measurable ways:
- School-wide classroom technology and STEM support
- Playground equipment replacement and upgrades
- Annual Literacy Unit sponsorship
- Annual classroom “wish list” stipend
- Athletics, Music, and Art programming support
- Educational assemblies and field trip funding
- Kindergarten & 8th grade graduation support
- Share Basket Food Drive sponsorship
- Annual Teacher & Staff Appreciation initiative
- Family movie nights, school dances, and holiday treats
Paris School Organization monthly meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. in the Paris School library. From sharing ideas to organizing a fundraising event to volunteering for a special project to making a silent auction basket or baking brownies for a bake sale, there is a place for Y-O-U in PSO!
PSO Board of Directors 2023-2024: