Paris School co-curriculars are designed with inclusion in mind!
We help our students grow...inside AND outside of the classroom. Our commitment to kids continues after the school day through our exciting co-curricular programming. We align these activities to our students' interests--and then ensure they have equal opportunity for learning and success. Our policy of inclusion puts kids in the center of the action, not on the sidelines!
At Paris School, students are never turned away from pursuing their interests. As a result, 97% of our kids participate in our co-curricular activities each school year. We happily nurture our developing artists, readers, speakers, athletes, young citizens, computer experts, writers, and photographers without tryouts or performance restrictions. We accept our students just the way they are...and help them grow to be all they can be!
- Art Club (5th-8th grades)
- Battle of the Books (4th-6th grades)
- Forensics (6-8 grades)
- Intramural sports (5-8th grades)
- Panther Pride volunteer opportunities (5th-8th grades)
- School mascot appearances (8th grade)
- Terrific Tech Tuesdays (4th-8th grades)
- Writer’s Club (K-3rd grades)
- Yearbook (7th-8th grades)